Sunday, August 26, 2012

Bob Fingerman & the Ground Zero compilation

Artwork copyright Bob Fingerman 1997.

I love Bob Fingerman's work. I don't have much of it, but I have some; Monkey Jank, Minimum Wage, You Deserved It etc. Oddly enough my favorite piece of his is this cd cover for Ground Zero Distribution dated 1997 by the artist and 1998 by the publisher. I was loading the cd onto my digital music and I realized that it had no artwork. So I searched online and came up empty. I may have been looking on the wrong places but I couldn't live without people knowing the beauty of this cover so I scanned it for you. It's not the best scan, granted, but just look at it. AMAZING!

I hope that I'm jut an idiot and this artwork has made it's rounds online at some point, if not here you go. I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, legal or otherwise.

Oh, and the compilation is great too. 27 songs, a lot of hxc.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers