Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Boozehounds 08/01/2012 Guest Writer


Ah yeah, Wendi Freeman of Double Page Spread Podcast guest writes today's strip!

That's the good news. The bad news is for the time being I will not be accepting Boozehounds scripts. I will still accept fully illustrated/written/colored/lettered submissions but at this time I'm going to have to scale my Boozehounds back a bit to focus on larger King Bone Press comics such as two "secret" projects and finally getting back to b-one.

Thanks for understanding everyone, but it's the busy season at the day job and it's eating more of my time than I expected. Seven full months of three strips per week (a couple exceptions) have taken their toll as well so I'm scaling the output to twice a week. :(

Let's stay positive even with the scale back, you'll still get a minimum of forty more strips by years end!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers