Sunday, January 6, 2013

Wait...Bar Flies?

Remember when I posted the first Boozehounds strip I had mentioned that I had the idea for this comic strip for about fifteen years? No? Well enjoy this quote from the first posting.

"The last thing that the world needs is another web comic, am I right? Well I’ve done a few different ones over the years and this is a stupid idea that I had about 15 years ago and I finally got off my ass and drew up this little…thing. "

I have several of these little thumbnails somewhere in my house, I came across this little treasure while cleaning out a box in my closet. Note the date as May 2001, and while the format changed slightly the setting and panel structure have not.

The Boozehounds/Bar Flies concept and style always shows up in my doodles and in odd places. I will post the worthy ones as I unearth them. Look forward to that and please enjoy this one, even though it is pretty terrible.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers