Wednesday, April 16, 2014

b-one FUNZIES!


Here's a little new strip that I've come up with called b-one FUNZIES the original intent behind this strip was to publish it through the King Bone Press website as a way to provide bonus content. Well... that was originally intended for summer of 2013. I was tied up drawing chickens and musicians and who knows what else. (lots of behind the scenes stuff at KBP). So I've gotten a little behind on that schedule and I figured since I drew this last June (!) and that  should color it and post here for the time being.

b-one FUNZIES will be a way to keep b-one, Boozehounds, and the many other KBP characters in the spotlight while I attempt some more...challenging stories and storytelling techniques in the oft delayed b-one comic.

So in closing look for at least one more b-one FUNZIES soon. That one is already drawn as well. Once I've collected a few more finished strips we will post them on the KBP website as originally planned.

Please enjoy responsibly,
Bobgar Ornelas

No comments:

Followers