Wednesday, April 20, 2016

New Comic Wednesday: Date Night




 
New Comic Wednesday: Date Night
Welcome to my first monthly New Comic Wednesday posts. Once a month on a Wednesday I will post a short story here on the blog for free! Most stories will be 4-8 pages in length but I'm not ruling out longer stories if the story warrants. it. Most work will also be NEW COMICS, not before published.
Date Night will be published in the forthcoming b-one #10. Please check that out and most of my published works at King Bone Press. We offer both digital and print comics.
This was intended as a short gag strip, but I seem to have fallen in love with Xena so she may appear again in the future. Any feedback and sharing of the story is much appreciated.
 
Thank you. Please Enjoy
Bobgar Ornelas


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers