Wednesday, June 22, 2016

New Comic Wednesday: Stonebrook Tales

 




New Comic Wednesday: Stonebrook Tales
Welcome back to New Comic Wednesday! Once a month on a Wednesday I will post a short story here on the blog for free! Most stories will be 4-8 pages in length but I'm not ruling out longer stories if the story warrants. "Once a month"? Alright, you caught me. I missed last month due to moving so you'll get a bonus today.

This time around we have 3 shorts from my Stonebrook Tales series. The two first stories from b-one #1 and Punk Rock from Bandthology #3 available from King Bone Press and Comixology. Stonebrook Tales is my baby, and you can read it in every issue of b-one.
Check out most of my published works at King Bone Press. We offer both digital and print comics.
Any feedback and sharing of the story is much appreciated.
Thank you. Please Enjoy
Bobgar Ornelas






No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers