Wednesday, August 31, 2016

New Comic Wednesday: Deviant Animals









New Comic Wednesday: Deviant Animals

Welcome back to New Comic Wednesday! Once a month on a Wednesday I will post a short story here on the blog for free! Most stories will be 4-8 pages in length but I'm not ruling out longer stories if the story warrants.

All new, never before published comics this month! It's Deviant Animals! I have kicked around the idea of doing a web comic again and this is the result. I had fun revisiting the comic strip structure. I had more fun experimenting with this visual style, colors especially. Anyway, I'd love to revisit Hoffsquatch and Sluggy in the future. Let's hope is it is sooner rather than later.
Check out most of my published works at King Bone Press. We offer both digital and print comics.
Any feedback and sharing of the story is much appreciated.
Thank you. Please Enjoy
Bobgar Ornelas

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers