Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day blog catch-up!

I know it's been a while since my last post, I must apologize for that. This post is once again my attempt to maintain this blog with some semblance of regularity. I have been quite busy expanding the scope of Earth 2 Podcast by starting a bite sized complimentary show called E2P: Shots, No Chase. Yes, it should be "chaser" but I'm hood and I like false abbreviations. Yes, I am that lazy! As you may know I also completed and published the 5th issue of my indie/mini comic b-one in July with much thanks to my friends in and off the internet for continued support. To simplify the list I'll just name the 11 o'clock Comics Podcast and their forum community.

A special thank goes to Jon Westhoff who not only is friend and collaborator, he is also the one who does the promotion for all our products, gets us in comics shops, he is in charge of distribution, and set up the web store http://kingbonepress.storenvy.com/


I am fast at work on b-one #6 with all new stories all illustrated by myself. Issue 6 will feature some new collaborators mainly Hugo Ornelas & Lawrence Rosales. Two completely different tales told in completely different ways. I can't wait for you to see them. As per usual I will include some Stonebrook Tales and a "secret" story cowriten by the aforementioned Jon Westhoff!


Alright, enough of this! Back to the drawing board...but first here's a sneak peek!















As always you can hear me as part of Earth 2 Podcast talking about comics & comics culture with my friends.

















Podcast Powered By Podbean

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers