Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Boozehounds 03/21/2012 Guest Writer & Artist!

Oh yeah! We got Lawrence Rosales and Monsta in the house! These guys are a great team you can see more of them in their upcoming project The Guys. I've seen preview images and they are FANTASTIC!

And you can see more of Monsta here.

Public apology time. No matter what I do I always seem to slight  Monsta :( Not my intention, everybody kick me in the nuts. I bumped his comic from Monday to Wednesday. I'm a jerk, I wonder why he still talks to me. He's a real stand up guy though, you'd do yourself right to talk to him online. Cool cat.


2 comments:

EOC Anthology crew said...

must've had some ugly models for the reference in this one

Bobgar said...

this isn't a democracy but even so...

mask you somethin

Blog Archive

Followers