Monday, October 20, 2014

Hardcore Days


Back in the day I was in a couple of hardcore bands; Deciding Factor and Egotrip. Both with lifelong friend and guitarist Rick and a few good friends. Looking up zine, flyer, band merch artwork in my boxes of original art and digital files I decided to release all the Egotrip recordings. I packaged them with original artwork from the time. The EP was part of a split CD so I repurposed flyer artwork for the cover. A buck for each demo or EP. There ain't no profit in it, it just pays for the online storage.
Yeah, I'm being a bit reminiscent today, but some of my favorite memories are from these days. Great shows, great music, great friends. Check it out if you're so inclined.
 
You can buy the music along with art, prints, buttons and other junk at my store here.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers