Saturday, January 2, 2016

Not Dailies: Sketches 2015





As mentioned in my 2015 year end post I have started doing a little almost daily drawing project. In the spirit of everything needing to be branded and marketed I came up with the super original (roll eyes, please) name of Not Dailies. My intention is to do what I can during the week and then post scans of them here the following week.

If you want to see them in real time I photograph them and post them on my twitter account @slurmo as they are completed.


LATE DECEMBER 2015
All illustrations are 4.5" x 6" ink, pen, and wash on bristol board.


  • 12/22/2015 The Grasshopper (© Bobgar Ornelas & King Bone Press)
  • 12/24/2015 Johner from Alien 3 (© 20th Century Fox)
  • 12/25/2015 Little Devil from Apocalypse...MEH! (© Westhoff/Ornelas & King Bone Press)
  • 12/27/2015 John Constantine (© DC Comics/Vertigo)

Thank you. If all goes well we'll see you here next week!
Bobgar Ornelas


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers