Saturday, January 2, 2016

Society6 Prints, T-shirts, and more...by ME!







Hello all! I promised to post a link to my Society6 page and here it is! If you aren't familiar with Society6, they are a print and merchandise maker that does print on demand work. They can frame prints for you, do t-shirts, cell phone cases, throw pillows, greeting card prints (my favorite), coffee mugs, and more! Pretty cool, eh?

My intention is to mix a few mashups like the ones you see on this page with a few legitimate art print designs like the Grasshopper one that I did a few months ago. In a self indulgent, narcissist turn, I will make all the (original) t-shirts worn by Manuel and Chivo in Stonebrook available for purchase. I'd like to do 50/50 ratio on fun mashups and such and completely original designs. Look for more in the future. 

That's about it, thanks again.
Bobgar Ornelas

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers